Macadamia Flawless is a ‘breakthrough’ all-in-one hair product. It’s a cleansing conditioner which claims to totally replace the need for separate shampoos, conditioners, detanglers and serums. I’m a big fan of the whole Macadamia Oil line so I was really excited to try this product. I get mine from Look Fantastic for £20.60 which is currently 20% off. I’ve been using the product for over a month so here’s a quick overview of my opinion :
- Very quick to use, no fussing around with different shampoos, conditioners and treatments, can be in and out of the shower in a flash.
- Smells lovely and remains after drying.
- Leaves my hair feeling lightweight, soft and voluminous.
- Easy to de-tangle hair.
- No nasty ingredients like parabens.
- Easy to use foam-free texture.
- Hair becomes greasy quickly, needs washing at least every other day.
- Never get that fully clean feeling
- Does not reduce drying time
Overall, I like this product and the way my hair feels on wash day. It can be a strange experience when you first use it as it creates no suds or foam and needs to be left in for a few minutes to work properly, but this is much healthier for your hair. However, my main issue is that my hair becomes greasy quickly and as the kind of person that is used to washing my hair only twice or three times a week, I think this isn’t something I would buy again. Having said that, if you are a regular hair washer this would be great for you and will definitely save you money in the long run!